Summer of 2016 was a great one in Rancho Sahuarita, marked by new and exciting events, amenities and more! The Splash Park at Club Rancho Sahuarita, which is open beginning Memorial Day each year, will officially close for the season on Labor Day; but not before the annual closing celebration is had!
Residents can join the team at Rancho Sahuarita on Saturday, September 3rd from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. for fun events, activities, and entertainment, including:
Labor Day Schedule
- Apocalypso Band: 10:00am-1:00pm
- Raffle Prizes: 10:30am, 11:30am and 12:30pm
- Banana Split Cookie Cups: 12:30-Until Supplies Last (La Villita)
- Mama’s Hawaiian BBQ: 10:00am-1:00pm
- Mustache Mike: 10:00am-1:00pm
Residents, please contact the Clubhouse with any questions or for more information. We hope you will join us as we say a fond farewell to summer 2016, and hello to all that awaits us this fall!