Shopping for a new home? There are brand new homes for sale right here in Rancho Sahuarita, and now KB Home and Richmond American Homes have added new floor plans at their neighborhoods in northern Rancho Sahuarita.
Both builders have added more floor plans to their existing selections, for a total of 18 plans to choose from.
The new options will appeal to a broad segment of buyers, while continuing to meet the top reasons most people decide to buy a new home.
If any of the following reasons for buying new apply to you, visit KB Home and Richmond American Homes in northern Rancho Sahuarita to see what they can build for you.
- Your home is nearing ten years old. If you purchased a new construction home ten years ago, your builder warranty is likely set to expire soon. The costly repairs that come with home ownership will become your responsibility; remember that aging homes require more maintenance than new homes. Your new home built by Richmond American or KB Home will come with a builder warranty and peace of mind.
- Your energy bill is too high. Technology advances quickly, and the energy efficient features that homes had ten or fifteen years ago pale in comparison to the money-saving features new homes have today. If your energy bill shows that your home is air-conditioning the outdoors, it might be time to learn about the new energy efficient technology used in today’s new houses.
- You have a growing (or shrinking) family. Maybe your three bedroom house just doesn’t have enough space for two babies and a dog, or your returning college student, or your live-in mother-in-law. Or perhaps your nest is becoming emptier and you’re ready to downsize. The builders have models that range from approximately 1400 square feet all the way up to 3000.
- You have been renting and are ready to buy. Buying a new construction house from a builder gets you unique incentives and programs that may not be available from the seller of a resale home. Coupled with today’s low interest rates, you can purchase a brand new home for less or equal to what you are paying in rent. And with builder warranties on a new home, you won’t have to worry about heavy home maintenance expenses.
- You want to stay in Rancho Sahuarita, but are ready for a new home. Don’t forget that Rancho Sahuarita is a new home community. There are houses being built here, and it’s perfect for existing residents who want a newly constructed house but don’t want to leave the community to find one. You have many options here, and you can continue living in Southern Arizona’s best master-planned community.
Visit KB Home and Richmond American Homes in northern Rancho Sahuarita.
KB Home – 13858 S. Camino Acelga
Richmond American Homes – 859 W. Calle Ocarina
Find more information about Rancho Sahuarita’s builders here.