Rancho Sahuarita was recently named “Southern Arizona’s Community of the Decade” by the Metropolitan Pima Alliance. The “small-town” feel of our growing community has drawn nearly 17,000 to call it home, and with its amenities, events and programs – it’s not hard to see why.
This is the first in a series of 10 posts highlighting Rancho Sahuarita and the amenities that make it a great place for families to start creating their best lives. Look for other posts to come in future month’s newsletters!
Club Rancho Sahuarita
Club Rancho Sahuarita is a multipurpose recreation center that is open to residents and their guests. It features:
- A 6,500-square foot main gym with cardio and strength training equipment
- A brand new culinary demonstration kitchen and flex space complete with the latest technology
- Supervised child play area and preteen recreation centers
- Splash park and lap pool
- Multipurpose spaces for resident leisure, private events and more
The Clubhouse is the center of resident activity in the community. Everything happens there! From health and wellness activities and special events to cooking demonstrations and healthy cooking lectures – there is always something happening to keep the Club abuzz. Events range from 90—person Coffee Socials all the way up to a 10,000 Halloween Spooktacular event.
Our events and programs include:
- Special seasonal and holiday events
- Kids programs and activities; from Storytime for Tots to Campouts
- Events for teens
- Adult activities like mixers and socials
- Saguaro Club events; for residents 55+ (Membership-based)
- Resident clubs, (like the Home School Club)
- Over 30 free fitness classes weekly
The highlight of Club Rancho Sahuarita is our private Splash Park – the largest of its kind in Southern Arizona! Stay tuned for our next blog post to learn all the ins and outs of our Splash Park, and what about it draws thousands of residents and their visitors each year!